A brutally honest collection of 610 things you should never, ever say in the office or workplace. Learn what not to say to an angry customer (“I’m not paid enough to care about this.”), what not to ask while at a job interview (“What’s your policy on employees hooking up?”), and what your boss never wants to hear (“Good, fast, cheap: pick two.”).
- Shares helpful work advice: don’t utter these phrases aloud!
- Keep this funny book handy to avoid dying alone
- Need gifts for coworkers? A handy volume filled with career-killing phrases to avoid ensures their job security
- A follow-up sequel to our bestselling original, What Not to Say
- Hardcover; 4.25 x 6.25 inches; 128 pages